Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1998)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:21:35 -0500
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Edward Burke <Edward.Burke@CCMAIL.IRS.GOV>
Subject:      Re: tmon v 1.5 esa reports from cics 4.1 system ?

Yes, I had a similar problem. Whenever there was more than one 'report' statement in the report writer code the first report would print but all subsequent reports would not. The subsequent reports received the same message 'no data to report'. These reports worked in TMON for CICS/ESA V1.3 but ceased in TMON for CICS/ESA V1.5. I was sent a fix from LANDMARK but since we are in the process of converting to TMON for CICS/ESA V2.0, I have not applied it. However, I did create my own temporary fix by separating the reports into multiple job steps.

I hope this helps

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: tmon v 1.5 esa reports from cics 4.1 system ? Author: Rick Alger <ralger@ACS.UCALGARY.CA> at Internet Date: 2/4/98 1:30 PM

Anybody having problems getting tmon esa v1.5 to print reports from cics 4.1 data ? I can get vendor sample reports to work so I know my dump data is good, but our old reports that worked under tmon for cics/mvs syntactically are ok but always tell me no data to report ?

I am in touch with vendor but its taking a long time to resolve. Any help appreciated, email me at ralger@acs.ucalgary.ca

Thanks....