Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:16:13 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Helen <hhymok@PSY.CUHK.EDU.HK>
Subject:      Nonparametric test for mixed model
Comments: To: STAT-L@VM1.MCGILL.CA, EDSTAT-L@JSE.STAT.NCSU.EDU

Could anyone tell me what kind of test I should be use to test a mixed model? I've got 1 between-subject and 1 within-subject effects. And although my dependent variable is continuous, it is highly non-normal. I know how to test each single effect. But don't know about their interaction effect.

Any help would be much appreciate.

Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong.

Phone : (852) 2609-6522 Fax : (852) 2603-5019