Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:44:23 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jeff Mather <Jmather@HARTHOSP.ORG>
Subject:   paired t-test

Is there any way to do paired t-tests without setting up a separate variable for each comparison? I have months 1-4 in column 1 and drugs 1+2 in col 2 with my endpoints in other columns. I want to compare drug 1 in months 1+2 with a paired t-test, without having to make separate varaibles ( month1drug1, month2 drug1...) Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you Jeff Mather