Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 18 Apr 1998 14:42:30 -0700
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Heidi Weiman <hweiman@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: SPSS 6.1

---Gonzalo Kmaid <gkmaid@INTERNET.COM.UY> wrote: > > >(I hope it's okay to forward attachments --which I > >had to scan and so are bitmaps in Word for Windows > >95). > > > Sorry Heidi, > > But I IMHO I think "it's not okay"

I apologize to all who were upset about the attachment. Not all lists, including high traffic ones, have a problem with attachments so, although I've rarely sent them myself, I've pretty much gotten used to receiving numerous attachments, daily, from many lists. As I've also had difficulties downloading and reading attachments (on a Unix server with a firewall), I opened this free Yahoo account and the problem has since been resolved. (BTW, I'd received a note saying that my message was rejected, so I was very surprised to learn that it did go through.)

Regarding SPSS 6.1, could someone please tell me how to do an F test? The only place that I can find this is in Repeated Measures and I'm not so sure that this is the correct test for what I need to accomplish. Is there another option for running an F test that I'm overlooking?

Thanks-- Heidi Weiman hweiman@orion.it.luc or hweiman@yahoo.com