Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:27:31 MST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Richard Read Allen <rrallen@IBM.NET>
Subject:      Re: SAS Version 7.00 Requires IE40

I've been following this discussion for a few days now with peripheral interest since I use OS/2. Does anyone know how this requirement will affect those of us who prefer OS/2 as our PC OS? I doubt that MS produces a version of IE40 for OS/2, so which browser's DLLs are they using in version 7 for OS/2? (OS/2 was in the list of systems in the first wave, wasn't it?)

Richard Allen

Peak Statistical Services A SAS Quality Partner