Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 May 1998 21:48:21 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Aiso Vos <Aiso.Vos@NET.HCC.NL>
Subject:      Re: Calculating sample size
Comments: To: Pedro Oliveira Alves <oalves@ESOTERICA.PT>

Pedro Oliveira Alves schreef: > > Does anyone of you knows about any program (freeware/shareware) available in > the net which calculates sample sizes?? I just downloaded Gpower, but it > doesn't do the woork (I think).... > Try STATS:

www.decisionanalyst.com

Furthermore I have created a nomogram in Excel, which does the job as well.

Kind regards,

Aiso