Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 May 1998 10:33:04 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Tverdek, Edward" <etverdek@SPSS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bug copying Pivot Tables into Word?

I'm sorry -- I shouldn't have used the present tense in the last note. The problem is indeed fixed, in that the relevant code has been corrected, but the upgrade patch and the 8.0.1 shipping version are not quite yet available. Keep an eye on the SPSS web site for current information:

http://www.spss.com/

The problem described here sounds like it might be a symptom of the known and corrected problem with Copy Objects, but this is only speculation. I'd suggest that, if the problem survives the 8.0.1 upgrade, you contact us at SPSS Technical Support.

Ed Tverdek SPSS Technical Support