Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 May 1998 16:16:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tina Chen <Tina_Chen@BERLEX.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Job
Comments: To: Girish Patel <g111@NETKONNECT.NET>

Girish,

If you don't mind working in Rockville where is not far from D.C., please email your resume to

Chen Melody <melodyc@MOCR.OAPI.COM>

SAS Programmer/Analyst

Function: Provides statistical/technical programming support for the reporting of clinical trials data in pharmaceutical industry.

Location: Rockville, Maryland.

Responsibility: Responsible for completion of moderate to high complexity assignments in Biometrics Division. Develop statistical programs to aid in the analysis of data from clinical trials. Documentation, testing and validation of systems and programs to ensure reproducibility, accuracy and compliance with the regulatory requirements. Maintains programming standards and data structures. Work with other members of the project team (i.e. Biotatistics, Data Management, and Clinical Research) to assess project statistical programming needs. Generation of reports, tables, listings, graphs, statistical analyses and applications.

Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree with solid experience in data analysis, SAS data steps. Experience with SAS Macros, SQL, and ClinTrial(TM) a plus.

Otsuka America Pharmaceutical offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and we are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: SAS Job Author: Girish Patel <g111@NETKONNECT.NET> at Internet Date: 5/14/98 3:40 PM

Hi Everybody :

I was told that my project is ended, hence I am looking for a SAS programming job in a Washington D.C. metro area. I have been doing SAS job since last 12 + years with PC, Mainframe (MVS, CMS, Unix.....) platforms.

Please call me at 703-912-6066 or e-mail me.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content='"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' name=GENERATOR> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Hi Everybody :<BR></FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>I was told that my project is ended, hence I am looking for a SAS programming job in a Washington D.C. metro area. I have been doing SAS job since last 12 + years</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>with PC, Mainframe (MVS, CMS, Unix.....) platforms.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Please call me at 703-912-6066 or e-mail me.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>