Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 May 1998 09:29:39 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Joel Brodsky <joelb@RISKDATA.COM>
Subject:      FW: Fraud Detection?

<c=US%a=_%p=Risk_Data_Corpor%l=RISKDATA/IRVINE/0004847D@nt_exchange1.riskdata.c om> X-LSVTag: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:

<c=US%a=_%p=Risk_Data_Corpor%l=RISKDATA/IRVINE/0004847D@nt_exchange1.riskdata.c om> X-LSVTag: From: Joel Brodsky <joelb@riskdata.com> X-LSVTag: To: 'Tom Slack' <SAS-L@vm.marist.edu> X-LSVTag: Subject: FW: Fraud Detection? X-LSVTag: Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:29:39 -0700 X-LSVTag: X-Mailer: Microsoft Exchange Server Internet Mail Connector Version 4.0.995.52 X-LSVTag: MIME-Version: 1.0 X-LSVTag: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" X-LSVTag: Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit To: $PEER$ <SAS-L@VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU>

Please have Tom contact me.

Joel Brodsky joelb@riskdata.com

---------- From: Kevin Schick Sent: Monday, May 11, 1998 9:10 AM To: Joel Brodsky Subject: FW: Fraud Detection?

Ran across this on the SAS list mailing group. ---------- From: Tom Slack To: SAS-L@VM.MARIST.EDU Subject: Fraud Detection? Date: Saturday, May 09, 1998 12:30PM

I'm interested using SAS, specifically Statistical applications, for detecting fraud. I'm hopeing there is a Special Interest Group or some folks intested in starting one.

Although I'm doing SAS programming for a Health Insurance company, I don't have immediate need for this technology. In the long run I hope to use it. I would like to hear people that have an interest in this.

Tom