Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 May 1998 07:43:11 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Greg Bryant <gbryant@SLIPNET.COM>
Subject:      PHD Statistician Needed : Not an agency.

[AGENCY RESPONSES WILL BE IGNORED]

Hello,

I am looking for a Ph.D. Statistician or Biostatistician with 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry to provide Phase I statistical support for my company. I have been a SAS consultant for 16 years in several industries and have decided to build a CRO in response to a request from a local client. The project is located in Kansas City, Missouri but I will consider telecommuters who can be in town approximately 10 days per month. The project will begin in July and I strongly encourage all interested parties to respond as soon as possible. Please feel free to pass this e-mail along to your colleagues.

In your response, please provide your resume and a cover letter discussing how this position matches your current situation. This is a long term arrangement and I will need additional statisticians as we move forward. Women, minorities, fathers, mothers and all are eligible for this position and it pays quite well on a contract basis. Please submit your resume in Word 97 or text format knowing that it will not be distributed. I am the hiring entity.

My client also has a MS-level and a PHD-level Biostatistician permanent position available if you are interested.

Please be patient with the lack of hard information in this posting. I prefer to evaluate the response to this posting before going further into the details.

Regards,

Greg Bryant President, Bryant Systems Group, Inc.