Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:58:02 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Peter Chen <Peter_Chen@MEDSTAT.COM>
Subject:   submit continue block in frame

Hi, there, I have a simple application having a frame with a command push button called OK. In the OK section of the SCL codes, there is a submit continue block to submit a macro.

Problem: When I run the application while the log window is on, the cursor will have a clock on it forever even if the job is finished. I tried to put 'call execcmd('end')' after the endsubmit statement, but obviously, it will NOT be executed immediately after the macro job is done. However, if the log window is off, the clock on the cursor will disappear when the job is done.

Can someone tell me what causes this problem and how to fix it? Thanks.

Peter