Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:15:45 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Iwaniszek <jiwanisz@QCHN.QUINTILES.COM>

Another great choice is Ultraedit (ultraedit.com or idm.com) John

Jack Hamilton <jack_hamilton@HCCOMPARE.COM> on 07/10/98 11:01:56 AM Please respond to Jack Hamilton <jack_hamilton@HCCOMPARE.COM> To: SAS-L@VTVM1 cc: (bcc: John Iwaniszek/QCHN/Quintiles) Subject: Re: starting Notepad minimised from SAS for Windows

David Johnson <david_johnson@TAC.VIC.GOV.AU> WROTE: >We load and run NOTEPAD.EXE when we start SAS for Windows so that we = >have a second edit screen while working on programs. (Oh for the ISPF = >nine screen editor equivalent for PCs!!!) Have you tried KEdit for Windows? It's similar to XEDIT for VM/CMS, which is similar to the ISPF editor, except better.

encap2.ond [application/x-lotus-encap2]