Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:47:49 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Thompson <dtas@NETCOMUK.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: Jesus & Satan - Programmer's Contest

Frank Mwaniki wrote: > > People, > The above posting seems to have generated some resentment from some of you......

Frank, I'm with you. I have been with SAS-L for only one week, but your programming tip was one of the most useful I have seen in that time, as well as being the most enjoyable.

David Thompson Consultant Statistician