Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:14:42 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kerril Bauerly <Kerril.Bauerly@LABONE.COM>
Subject:      Re: manners/respect REAL life

According to my boss you have 2 options: 1) you can file a grievance with HR and HR will have to deal with it. 2) If you don't want to go through your company at all, you can contact EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Council). When you contact them, you will be filing a suit against the company. The EEOC will forward it to the company and they have to respond. EEOC will take care of the litigation from there.

This will allow you to avoid your boss.

Good Luck! Kerril Bauerly LabOne, Inc Lenexa, KS

-----Original Message----- From: Innis Sande [mailto:isande@NOTES.CC.BELLCORE.COM] Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 1998 3:19 PM To: SAS-L@VM.MARIST.EDU Subject: Re: manners/respect REAL life

I have many times been tempted to throttle coworkers. But I would have been fired instantly. How large a company do you work for? Some have couseling services. At least your HR or Personnel dept. should have a complaint procedure and should be able to advise you. Good luck Innis.

calgaryinnyc@HOTMAIL.COM on 07/29/98 03:41:26 PM

Please respond to calgaryinnyc@HOTMAIL.COM