Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:24:14 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Adrian Boldan <as999@TORFREE.NET>
Subject:   Re: PROC REPORT question

Dave Devoll (devoll@flash.net) wrote: : Is there a clean way (I'm currently using a not-so-clean way) to force PROC : REPORT to put a blank line between detail lines? Essentially, I'm looking : to do what the DOUBLE option does for PROC PRINT.

Blush, blush!!! You did mention the double in proc print. Ok, time to go to sleep, Adrian! :-(

What about defining the lines longer than the record length? Won't they flow on the next line?

-- *** Learn Esperanto - the International Language! *** One language for all | Unu por chiuj, the second for everyone! | la dua por chiu!