Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:40:33 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jon Hanson <hisl@MCMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Reference Books

How about these for a starter?

1) SAS Language, Version 6 2) ???, Sorry, not an ETS user. 3) SAS/STAT User's Guide, Version 6, Fourth Edition (2 Volumes)

My colegues and I agree that the SAS language manual is 'The Bible' for Base SAS.

Peter J Dadalt <fncpsdx@panther.Gsu.EDU> wrote in article <Pine.GSO.3.95.980807133730.6298C-100000@panther.Gsu.EDU>... > Hi Sas-Lers: > > > I need to get a set of SAS reference books and need suggestions. > I've tried deciphering the SAS pub catalog, but there seems to be a lot of > duplication. At a minimum I need > > 1) The basic data step functions > 2) ETS > 3) Statistical Functions > .........