Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:45:40 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marcel Dijkstra <marcel@EUREKA.NL>
Subject:      Re: updating license??

As far as I know this message indeed keeps poping up. But the 98 actually means 99 not. You're licence should work untill 8-1-99. We at our department have had the same problem. A workaround is to de-install SPSS, re-install it with the new licence code. But I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

Marcel Dijkstra Junior Statician Neuropsychology & Psychobiology University of Maastricht, The Netherlands