Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:02:15 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Rene Lastre <JRLASTRE@MICRONPC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Systat 5.03 for DOS printing problem
Comments: To: piao@MY-DEJANEWS.COM

What O/S are you running this through? What is the printer type? If I remember correctly there was more than one HP driver for this product. Which one are you using? You might also want to post to comp.soft-sys.stat.systat.

John Rene

---------- From: piao@MY-DEJANEWS.COM[SMTP:piao@MY-DEJANEWS.COM] Reply To: piao@MY-DEJANEWS.COM Sent: Monday, September 14, 1998 5:35 PM To: SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU Subject: Systat 5.03 for DOS printing problem

I am trying to print graphs to a HP Laserjet printer and nothing gets prints out. Printing text data is fine but not for graphics. I have specified in SYSTAT to use the HP device driver, then using sygraph and the print command nothing happens. The manuals don't contain a troubleshoot section, and I haven't found the solution in this newsgroup yet. I have little experience in using SYSTAT, could someone point me in the right direction? are there any other resources I can try on the Internet? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Piao Lee piao_lee@hotmail.com