Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1998)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:05:52 GMT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         rchawla <cchawla@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Hello

Hi there,

Hey i was wondering if you had SPSS V 7.5 diskettes on you. Would it be possible for you to attach diskette no 12 files via email and send them to me. My copy broke down and I need it for a conference and I wanted to get it up and running as soon as possible. My email A/c is cchawla@hotmail.com

Thanks

Ravi

Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway. http://www.talkway.com