Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:11:26 -0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         ALDEBERT Marc <marc.aldebert@CNET.FRANCETELECOM.FR>
Subject:      Stacked histogram

When using subgroup in a proc gchart with vbar, is doesn't seem possible to change the default order of the subgroups, which is alphabetical.

More precisely, suppose I use the variable CLASS to form subgroups and CLASS has three possible values : National, International, Local. When I use the subgroup=class option, the histogram will display International at bottom, then Local then National. Is there any way to change this, without changing these names ?

Hope that's clear enough. Marc