Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:12:39 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raymond Bower <Ray@QLX.COM>
Subject:      Opening for SAS application developer in Washington DC/Baltimore
              area

Resubmitting due to typo in Subject line:

Qualex Consulting is looking for a SAS Application Developer in the Baltimore/Washington area to work on a 3 month project. The work involves SAS application support for a large firm. Looking for LOCAL talent for this opportunity.

There may also be full-time opportunities for those interested.

SAS knowledge required: AF/BASE/MACRO/SQL.

Please let me know, and if you are interested, e-mail me a resume along with your expression of interest or visit our web site and complete the employment application.

-- Ray Bower

Vice-President Consulting Services Qualex Consulting Services, Inc. Phone: 919-380-8284 Fax: 919-380-8976 E-mail: Ray@qlx.com Web Address: http://www.qlx.com