Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:06:29 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "King, Raymond" <raymondk@MOCR.OAPI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Audit trail with SAS

I have implemented an Audit Trail journal based on the articles referred to here. Note that this only works for changes made using FSEDIT with the proper source code in place.

I'm not sure if Richard Guignon's question was specifically referring to changes to data sets using FSEDIT or changes made during the course of data-step processing.

This method does not work for the latter.

Raymond King