Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:10:59 +1000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tim Churches <tchurch@IBM.NET>
Subject:      Re: Scheduler problems was Re: Client/Server problems
Comments: To: Tom Slack <Tom.Slack@FIRSTUNION.COM>

Tom Slack wrote: > David Collins of First Union National Bank gave me this solution to the > scheduler problem. He called SI and they sent him usage notesB859 and E613 as > follows:

We have been using the NTcrond scheduler by #ifdef Software to schedule SAS jobs with good results. It costs about US$99 per NT server and is quite fully featured, handling things like sequential jobs, job dependencies and network connections. See http://www.ifdef.com for details.

Tim Churches