Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:26:04 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jules Bosch <jxb@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Excel to SAS via PROC ACCESS
Comments: To: Edward Heaton <edheaton@FENIX2.DOL-ESA.GOV>

First, thanks to all for such quick responses.

My problem was that the SAS ACCESS code worked fine in my client's office but not on the PC in my home office. The reason was that I had converted the Excel files to the version on my PC (97) which, evidently, cannot yet be read by SAS ACCESS. So, I converted the files back to Excel V5 and the code worked fine.

Thanks again to all.

Jules Bosch