Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 29 Nov 1998 11:09:48 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Brent A. Hamilton" <bahamilton@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:   SAS Jobs at NationsBank/Bank of America in Charlotte, NC
Comments:   cc: "brenth@vnet.net" <brenth@vnet.net>

Dear SAS Professionals,

I am an associate with a software services consulting firm located in Charlotte, NC, and am writing to ask for help in filling a critical need from one of our clients. The opportunity that we are looking to fill in SAS would be working in the card products area of a bank working closely with the marketing department analyzing and forecasting activities and trends in the card products environment. SAS programming work and the ability to do SAS reporting is essential. Opportunity to gain Card Products/Financial Services experience in a highly visible area of credit card services. This experience would increase you marketability and expose you to cutting edge uses of technologies in not only Oracle relational database but also SASE, /SAS, and UNIX. Heavy interaction with the business units allowing for increased skill in the business side as well. We can work a contract, contract-to-hire or possibly a permanent position. The last person we put into this group has just excepted a permanent position in the same department.

Very competitive rate or salary arrangements are available. I would like to tell you more about this excellent opportunity. Please note that we will pay a $500 referral bonus for any lead that assists me in filling one of these positions. We will seriously consider any corporate-to -corporate partnering in reference to this project. We are able to offer Permanent, Contract and 1099 employment options. Because of time constrains H-1 sponsorship will not be offered.

For comments or additional information please contact Brent A. Hamilton with Signature Consulting Inc. I can be reached at (704) 334-0119(W)/brenth@vnet.net or 704-843-0963(H)/bahamilton@mindspring.