Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Dec 1998 18:41:18 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "A.J. Michielsen" <amichiel@AA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Qstn: Proc Tabulate

Totally Yuck. But, you do what you have to do, and I've done similiar. You might also try the (automatic) variable (is that right??) _all_. I've done similiar in proc summary... var _all_ ; Cheers, al

Joe wrote: > ...using a DATA _NULL_ step to generate a text string and then a call > symput to create a macro to pass into the PROC....