Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:57:41 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tolga Korkunįkaya
              <tolga@NARWHAL.CC.METU.EDU.TR>
Subject:      Re: SPSS memory proplems

I don't think the problem is with the memory, since the comps in the lab as James tells are not terminals lack of memory or free space. I don't have any alternative solutions for you but i think that the problem should be clarified first before going to memory or OS upgrade. It is possible that any other program running in the backwards may be the reason for the crashes.