Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:03:06 EST
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jerry Dallal <jerry@MINT.HNRC.TUFTS.EDU>
Subject:   Re: Maintenance release fails--STAT read only

"Fearless" <feldesman@usa.hormelnet> writes: > If you are installing it on a machine with Win95, OSR 2 > or higher, you'll need the patch called FiberFix.Exe. > It is available on SAS's ftp site ftp://ftp.sas.com. > It is in the PC section. It corrects a problem with > the installation on machines that have the Microsoft > USB drivers installed (whether you have USB or not). I > discovered this the hard way. It will upgrade your > machine to TS 025.

Thanks for the suggestion. Applied fiberfix. Went to TS025. Problem persists. It's now SAS tracking number 4998989. I'll post the solution if I get one.