Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:04:45 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Earl Horn <EARL_HORN@HP-USA-OM1.OM.HP.COM>
Subject:      Exotic Waterfowl

After seeing the Harris' Sparrow, I noticed two strange birds in the park on Azalea just before Wileo Rd. One was a male Northern Shelduck and the other was a Bar-headed Goose. Does anyone know where they may have escaped from? They were neat looking birds, but I would not have expected to see them outside a zoo.

Best regards,

Earl Horn Lawrenceville, Ga. earl_horn@hp.com