Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:04:28 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paula Maresco <PAULA_MARESCO@WCJ.COM>

Dear all,

Hello. Does anybody knows how to open a .tmp file with SPSS 7.5?

I was working with a database and the processor was interrupted. It is unavailable and I am not allowed to save it. I know there is a temporary file which contains my last changes, but I donīt know how to open it as a .sav file.

I would appreciate very much if someone can help me with this problem. TIA,

Paula Maresco paula_maresco@wcj.com