Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:18:16 GMT
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Dick Long <dicklong14@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Cropped tables

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:34:59 GMT, an ill-advised weasel licker wrote:

*Hi Jim and others, *I cannot help you, but it may be of interest that I am having the same *problem with SPSS 8.0 and Office 97 (Word and Excel) using Win98 (U.K. *English). I tried to get a correlation matrix with 27 variables pasted *("paste special as a picture"), but only the first 20 variables or so *came through to Word. ***Antti

If you get the bug fix (I believe they call it update) for 8.0 it takes care of this problem. Get it at SPSS.com in the download area.

DL

Chairman for Life of the Phil Luckett Haters Club.