Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:47:41 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Steve Stemler <stemler@BC.EDU>
Subject:   Can't edit graphs

Hello, I'm using a Mac G3 with a student version of SPSS Base, Advanced, and Professional.

In attempting to run a simple scatterplot, every time I go to Edit the plot I get a message reading:

Internal XVT Error 35533-2368220

Can anyone help me resolve this? I tried removing all files associated with SPSS and doing a reinstall but that did not solve the problem.

Thanks in advance,

-Steve

-- Steve Stemler Research Assistant National Board on Educational Testing and Public Policy 323 Campion Hall Chestnut Hill, MA 02167 (617) 552-1976 http://www2.bc.edu/~stemler