Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 1)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:44:28 -0500
Sender:   Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Bobbi Cordy <cordy@YOURLINK.NET>
Subject:   Re: DuPont & Abbott

I did not see where ANYONE was trashing anyone...but just stating the facts. Anything I said about Tucker were out of his own mouth!!! He was our good friend.....no trashing! We respected him and he constantly used us as a resource for his books for both photographs and field knowledge.

shelloak wrote:

> I will not trash either of these men on Conch-L, if any of you are nosie > enought to want to know about either or both, write to me privitely. There > are a lot of things said about both of these men that ARE NOT TRUE. John > Bernard Tennessee

-- Jim and Bobbi Cordy of Merritt Island, Florida.

Jim Specializes in Self-Collected Caribbean & Florida Shells

Bobbi in Shell Creations