Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:58:41 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Daniel Sharp <dmsharp@MADISON.TEC.WI.US>
Subject:      Thanks: re: left join difficulty

Thanks to all who responded to my request for help.

The first answer I got was from Pete Lund and it worked. I finished my project by 5:30 and got to go home. I thought I had sent my thanks to the list to prevent anyone else from spending important time on my problem, but it seems I sent the email just to Pete and not to the list.

In any case, I got many other suggestions and learned some more. It left me thinking about how SAS goes about doing its thing and I hope its left me smarter.

Thanks all.

Dan Sharp dmsharp@madison.tec.wi.us