Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:31:45 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         lambertsewell <lambertsewell@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Cornell BBC '99 Clarification

The bird species I mentioned earlier today from the Backyard Bird Count were all from GEORGIA counts. I assume you realized that, but I did fail to mention that crucial fact. A total of 137 species were reported from Georgia, making it the 5th highest state in number of species reported. Carol

Carol Lambert or Jeff Sewell Tucker (Atlanta), Georgia, USA