Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:59:53 -0600
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Weeks, Kyle" <kweeks@SPSS.COM>
Subject:   Re: textbook on the research process in the social sciences

You may want to take a look at our website at http://www.spss.com/software/spss/atwork/education/bundled.htm. This will give you a brief overview of each title and provides a link to the respective publisher for more information. Each of the textbooks is bundled with a Student Version of SPSS.

Best Regards.

Kyle Weeks, Ph.D. > Associate Market Manager > SPSS Inc. > 233 S. Wacker, 11th Floor > Chicago, IL 60606 > * kweeks@spss.com > * (312) 651-3645 Visit our Web site: http://www.spss.com