Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:44:43 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Melissa Mack <Melissa_Mack@DOUGLAS.BC.CA>
Subject:   Frequencies

Dear List Members,

I am working with a WAIS-R data set in which I have already run a factor analysis. I have obtained descriptive stats on the subtests but I also wanted to know the number of males and females (sex variable) who were included in the factor analysis. Normally this would be an easy task, unfortunately only 422 out of a possible 541 cases were included in the factor analysis(used listwise deletion); obviously there were some missing data. How would I obtain the number of males and females from the 422 cases that were included in the factor analysis? I am sure there is a simple solution to this, but it escapes me right now. If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Melissa Mack Psychology Lab Douglas College New Westminster, BC, Canada Voice: 604-527-5631 E-mail: Melissa_Mack@Douglas.BC.CA