Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:35:57 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Sue O'Donnell <odon0012@TC.UMN.EDU>
Subject:   computing age

Hi! I am hoping someone out there knows a way to compute age from birthdate. I entered the birthdates into the file, thinking I could then somehow subtract them from the study date, and get age. I couldn't find anything in the syntax guide or help files to tell me how to manipulate date format variables in this way. Any ideas? Thanks!

Susan L. O'Donnell Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota 214 D Child Development 612-624-4572 odon0012@tc.umn.edu

[text/html]