Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:23:45 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: SQL -- _method & _tree

Joyce pointed out the undocumented _TREE feature of PROC SQL.

I'd like to make clear that undocumented features are not supported by SAS nor can their behavior be relied on across versions (or even patches) of the product.

That off my chest, the intrepid might also want to look into the following options and option pairs. Not recommended for production code.

_AGGR N0_AGGR _ASGN NO_ASGN _DFR NO_DFR _EXPR NO_EXPR _METHOD NO_METHOD _PJD NO_PJD _PLAN NO_PLAN _RSLV NO_RSLV _SQP NO_SQP _SUBQ NO_SUBQ _TRAN NO_TRAN _TREE NO_TREE _UTIL NO_UTIL

CHECK NOCHECK CODEGEN NOCODEGEN DOUBLE NODOUBLE FLOW NOFLOWW MISS NOMISS NONE TIN NOTIN TRIM NOTRIM VERBOSE NOVERBOSE OPT1 NOOPT1 OPT2 NOOPT2 PROMPT NOPROMPT

PRIVILEGES PUBLIC ROLLBACK SMALLINT ASYNCHRONOUS MAGIC= <number>

-- Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)

What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand? Welchen Teil von "Gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?

Web: http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/ SAS for Linux: http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/SAS/SAS4Linux.html