Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:59:02 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Martin Wieland <mwieland@MY-DEJANEWS.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to trick Proc Freak

Is PROC SPELL still supported in SAS? Maybe he could use that!

Martin Wieland --

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:41:29 Ray Pass wrote: >I had blissfully forgotten all about David Pider until his ugly voice up >and reared itself again. In the past, I have been called a voice of reason >and calm on this forum, and I highly value that description. However, at >this time I would like to fully and completely register my total agreement >with the words of my friend Big Iron Mike (That Man Raithel!). Also, I >would like to echo Ian's request that Mr. Pider please publish the name of >the company that he works for so we can be fully informed as to who to stay >away from. > >David, if you do publish, please send JUST the requested information and >nothing more. And also, please invest a few minutes in learning how to use >a spellchecker since the one you were born with obviously doesn't work. >Thanks. > >Ray > > > >

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums