Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:21:34 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Iwaniszek <jiwanisz@QCHN.QUINTILES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tracking Mr Pider

I have tried to find out where he lives, but to no avail. However, I do believe he exists.

John

"Kowalczyk, Andrew" <AKowalczyk@NT.DMA.STATE.MA.US> on 04/27/99 12:51:58 PM

Please respond to "Kowalczyk, Andrew" <AKowalczyk@NT.DMA.STATE.MA.US>

To: SAS-L@VTVM1 cc: (bcc: John Iwaniszek/QCHN/Quintiles) Subject: Tricking Mr Pider

I do not believe that Mr Pider exists. I think that it is a nom de fleur (or perhaps nom de guerre) for Michael Raithel - who sends one of these baloons up when he is otherwise bored and needs some excitement. Notice how the most "offended" respondents seem to be from Westat? - Mr. Raithel is trying to get a "rise" out of some of his otherwise staid colleagues.

:) :-) (grin grin grin) please do not flame me - just a joke