Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:01:33 +0300
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Anne-Mie Wauters <anne-mie.wauters@TIETO.COM>

Hello

I''m sorry to disturb you all about my subscription, but I don't know who to address with this problem personally. I recently changed employers, so I made a new subscription on my new e-mail address last Monday. I got a confirmation that my subscription was registrated, yet I did not get any postings since. What can be wrong ? (I also have a subscription on my private e-mail address, which does not give any trouble at all) Please answer to me personally, as I'm not getting the postings Thanks in advance, Anne-Mie Wauters

[application/rtf]