Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 May 1999 08:43:58 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Richard Paterson <richard_paterson@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      SAS/AF Frame entries - Extended text entry class
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Hi folks,

I am trying to subclass the extended text entry class. I want to use a custom attributes screen. My problem is finding the instance variable which holds the fields justification state. There appears to be no instance variable to hold whether the text is L,R,C or None justified. However if I look at the Text Entry object the instance variable _JUSTIFY_ holds this state.

My question is how can I change the justification state of the widget from the custom attributes screen ?

I want to be able to do this ...

_widget_=SETNITEMC(_widget_,'L','_JUSTIFY_');

as always, any help greatly appreciated.

Richard Paterson