Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 May 1999 16:05:56 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Doug Zirbel <doug.zirbel@SUPERVALU.COM>
Subject:      Spreading the news
Comments: To: SAS-L@listserv.uga.edu

SASlers - I have this theory: the more that SAS programmers show others at their site what a great thing SAS is, the greater the demand for SAS programmers becomes, and (still more theoretically) the greater our income, or at least job-satisfaction.

Is this true in your experience? How do you best 'market' SAS? How do you best *not* market SAS?

Doug Zirbel doug.zirbel@supervalu.com