Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 May 1999 15:15:51 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "ZHANG, XIAOBO" <X.ZHANG@CGIAR.ORG>
Subject:      adjustment for spatial covariance matrix

Hi there:

I am trying to run a regression using a panel data set (N>>T), in which I found there are strong spatial correlations. It seems that the covariance estimation in the ETS/TSCSREG procedure is invalid because the N is much greater than T. Is there anyone knowing how to adjust the spatial covariance matrix in a cross-section or panel analysis? Also, I would like to know whether a dynamic panel analysis can be conducted in SAS or not.

Any macro/program code, or advice are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

X.B. Zhang