Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 May 1999 08:53:55 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Berryhill, Timothy" <TWB2@PGE.COM>
Subject:      MVS:  Acute MKLE's Shortage

Anyone have advice for reducing demand for MKLE's? The SI website mentions uping the MEMSIZE option, and 2023M (2GIG!!) provided some relief, but the problem continues. The input data is large, but we have processed larger. The calculations are complex, but we have calculated complexer. Does anyone know what MKLE's are, and what consumes them?

Thanks in advance, Tim Berryhill - Contract Programmer and General Wizard TWB2@PGE.COM or http://www.aartwolf.com/twb.html Frequently at Pacific Gas & Electric Co., San Francisco The correlation coefficient between their views and my postings is slightly less than 0