Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:07:45 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Hanna Zaremba <h.zaremba@CBOS.PL>
Subject:      PIV. TABLE TO WORD SAVING SPSS-format
Comments: To: "listserv@listserv.uga.edu" <SPSSX-L@listserv.uga.edu>

Hello all,

I mast send many tables to further edition in Word (in Edition Department they does not use SPSS). I am trying to export tables to Word, using ]

"Export to Word (RTF).sbs" script, available at http://www.spss.com/software/spss/scriptexchange/export.htm

but I lost all formats which I had dane in SPSS. Does anybody know the script which export Pivot Tables to Word, saving SPSS formats ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Hanna Zaremba CBOS, Poland

[text/html]