Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:42:22 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Nichols, David" <nichols@SPSS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help for variance components model?

It sounds like you need to consult with a statistician familiar with your subject area to find out what the appropriate model is for your design. I'll be glad to help with the SPSS specifications for a given model, but I have to know what that model is.

David Nichols Principal Support Statistician and Manager of Statistical Support SPSS Inc.