Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Jun 1999 00:21:28 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jan Deklerck <jan.deklerck@PANDORA.BE>
Subject:      installation problems and out off office!!
Comments: To: SPSS_LIST <SPSSX-L@listserv.uga.edu>

Hi, what's the matter?

I've sent a message with installation problems, two times. And each time i have received mails with the remark 'I will be out of the office from that date to another...' Is there someone out there, on the list, who really wants to help, instead off sending such messages like ' i'm out off office....' People who are out off office can't help, you know! I'm never been out off office that's for sure!

yours sincerely, Jan D.

e-mail (privé) : jan.deklerck@pandora.be

[text/html]