Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:58:44 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Julie Kromkowski <jk102@UMAIL.UMD.EDU>
Subject:      7.5 reliability problem

When running reliabilities I find that my SPSS 7.5 program does not always produce the Cronbach's alpha. About once out of every two or three times, it produces the rest of the statistics, but not the alpha. I have to rerun the test, sometimes three times in a row, to get it to produce the alpha. Has anyone ever seen this wacky problem and is there a fix? ---------------------- Julie K. University of Maryland